"Sportster bike"...It would probably get shortened to "Sportster".
Hmmm...that might work. Especially for the Waterford frames made in
Wisconsin (birthplace of the Harley Davidson Sportster).

I have a 650b Homer (with Albas) on order and we all know that the 650b
Homer is just a Saluki with a stealth paint job. I'll make my own
headbadge...Saluki Sportster.  :-)

Doug