Hey DS,
IIRC, I ran mine ~20-35 psi. I'm about 155#, bike weighs ???,
racks+bags+stuff ???, sometimes kid on a Burley Piccolo (whose weight keeps
going higher) ... and the weight distribution changes for all those set ups.

TBH: I just pinch 'em now to make sure there seems to-be enough. There are
a lot of potholes on my commute, and I prefer to protect the rim and
prevent pinch flats than optimize for speed+comfort. But it still runs
great! If the tires seem too hard (e.g., bouncing over small roots or
rocks), then I'll bleed the air a bit. You will be able to tell when the
pressure is too high; and the squirreley feel means it's too low.

I know this isn't very helpful information. But I think it is useful.

Get out and ride... carefully at first, and then you'll get a sense of what
works for your setup, road/trail conditions, etc. Maybe risk a pinch flat
to see how low to go. (Been there, done that. Sucks to have to change a
flat on a commute.)

(Sorry if it sounds snarky-- that's not my intent.)

Enjoy the experience!
Shoji