When one of the 6-degree sloping bikes is the right size for the rider, it is
going to naturally show more seatpost than a 2-degree sloping bike would when
fit right to that same rider. 62 cm Hunq and 66 cm Quickbeam both being the
right size for the same rider fits the math perfectly. The Hunq's top tube
slopes 6 degrees and the Quickbeam's top tube slopes 2 degrees.

James Warren
jimcwar...@earthlink.net

- 700x33