Sadly I have earn a somewhat interesting reputation for having ridiculous
rides. Not always the case but whatever. Thing is the rides continue to
bring like-minded crazy folks looking for something dumb.
The original ride was suppose to be just a road ride to a dirt hill, but
much to the groups general restlessness, I unwittingly went with the flow.

And the flow was good.

John Potis, rando-guru, Knower of Trails, led us through the foothills or
beautiful Mt.Tam and ended up where we needed despite losing a few due to
burrito emergencies.  The extra time gave way to cooler temps on the 680
trail and helped us blast our way to the last Ferry home.

Only one flat and one minor spill.

Pretty good way to spend the Super Bowl weekend

Pictures Proved that when Potis leds it's usually going to be good.
https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7wyH7k

Manny "The kitty bowl was amazing" Acosta