Rivendell A. Homer Hilson (65cm) for sale by original owner built by
Waterford. My reason for selling is want the same frame in a 63cm size (I'm
willing to trade for another Waterford Built AHH). This build new was
slightly over $4,400. Fenders, bottle cages in the photos have been
removed. Current saddle is black B17 Imperial.

Please note: I'm also willing to sell this bike as a Frame, Fork, Headset,
HandleBar, Stem, Brake Levers, and Rivendell Bar End Silver Shifters for
only $1,500. Please contact off list if interested (510) 703-1074. Keith

$1,999 price includes:
AHH Frame (65cm Waterford Built)
Sugino XD 175mm Crankset 48/36/26
Nitto Noodle Bars 48cm 26.0
Nitto Tallux stem 100.0mm
Rivendell Silver Bar End Shifters & kit
Cables and housing
Tecktro Brake Interuptors
Tektro TRP RRL SR Brake Levers - Silver Drilled Alloy - Gum Hoods
Shimano XTR rear derailleur
Campy Champ Triple front derailleur
Rear WHEEL only 700c Shimano XT 135 Mavic Open Pro Rim with DT 14/15 Silver
Competition Spokes.
Nitto Seatpost 27.2
Brooks B17 Imperial
Chris King Headset (upgrade)