I had just started an email reply to the original thread about those brakes.
I'd be interested to hear how well they work with the VO 45s.

I just picked up a set of those fenders at a swap last weekend, but they're not
going to work with the Ultegra long reach on my 58 Ram. Too crowded.

I see a few pair on eBay, but they'll need a bit of work to get to that same
level of shiny-ness!

Mark