I am so glad some of these nutty (by current society standards) things are
helpful, Eric (or at least worth trying out). My wife had her thyroid
removed when she was nine (thyroid cancer), and she recently shifted from
Synthroid to WP Thyroid. She could talk up all the benefits, but basically
it provides real, whole thyroid and from organic animals and I'm not sure
what all else is better about it. She raves about it being much better than
the synthetic. The dosing schedule provided by the company (if you're on x
amount of Synthroid, then take x amount of WP) was significantly off, way
too low for my wife, but one she got the dose right, Hey presto!

With abandon,
Patrick (who ran without any biking today to avoid going splat on the ice
formed under the 10" of snow so far today. What a blast out there!)