I would recommend the Velo Orange 'Grand Cru' thumbie mounts. They're
really solid and easy to adjust (hinged), they also match the finish of the
silver shifters very well. I'm going to put a set on my Jones Plus. Have
had that on my Sam H. for the entire 2 years, great setup for an
albastache/moustache bar.