Very exacting technique is required to boil water in a KK:

1. fill water into brushed stainless bottle.
2. place bottle on or above heat source (try this at home kids!)
3. wait for it to boil
4. use gloves or pot holder (tangier works well) to prevent cooking your
hands when removing bottle.
5. prepare favorite hit beverage for yourself and all your friends.
6. allow the warmth of the sun stored in the fuel you burned to warm you as
you sip your favorite hot beverage.

Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick