Not sure where you’re initial starting point is, but you might want to consider
taking the Amtrak Cascades train from Portland to Seattle. It’s a beautiful
train ride, and the Amtrak trains have a special place in the baggage car for
bicycles. You’ll end up in downtown Seattle at the historic train station there.

I’ve done this several times—once solo and once with a bunch of other riders
doing Seattle-to-Portland. The train filled up for the latter ride, and I had
to buy a box and put my bike in it. Generally, there’s plenty of space for
bikes to hang on padded hooks.

--Eric N
campyonly...@me.com
www.CampyOnly.com