If the store manager complains, I wonder if they could be convinced that the
bike is less intrusive than the store's own wheeled carts. Less wide and tires
that are probably a tiny bit less likely to mark the floor. (Those swiveling
shopping cart wheels are less in control and sometimes scrape sideways.)

I love the bike as shopping cart idea, Patrick and Anne!

Sent from my iPhone