The ferry from Tokeland to Wesport hasn't run in years, so he couldn't really
get further down the coast from there. That being said 109 from Hoquim to
Tokeland is not at all what I'd call "much nicer" than the 105. The 109 is
quite hilly, has no shoulder and just as much if not more traffic.

Sent from my iPad