I went digging to find out the status of El Duke degreaser. Since Rivendell
sells it, I contacted them. Here's what Spencer told me:

"Hi Beth-
The El Duke guy quit making the stuff for a year or so a couple years ago.
Then he moved to WC and we convinced him to start making it again.
I think Riv is the one and only place to get it since he does not have the
time to distribute it all by himself (the El Duke project is a side job)."

So there you have it. It's now a smaller side project, and available ONLY
through RBW in 12 oz. bottles.

Still worth it, if you ask me.

Beth H.