I just finished placing my order.  I decided to go with the CroMo Albatross
bars.  While I was at it, I ordered a pair of Miesha's cork grips and two
rolls of brown Newbaum's tape.  This tape will, I hope, match my well-loved
B-17 honey saddle, which is looking pretty brown these days.

My only hesitation was on the brake levers.  I'm going to be patient and
wait for the Tektro Mountain Levers - which were the ones that I really
wanted - to come back in stock.  The ETA for the levers in "late March?"
which concerns me a bit.  However, since I live in the Buffalo, NY area
(and don't like to ride on snow-covered roads) I am going to risk missing a
ride or two in exchange for the brake levers that I am after.

I am quite excited about this project.  I think that the new bars will
bring new life to my old Trek.  More importantly, I think that this setup
will distinguish that bike from my other bikes, which both feature
Noodles.

Thanks for your help.  I will post pictures when the project is completed.

Sean