I think you can't go wrong with any of those choices.   The Atlantis
and Bombadil will both take the same big tires-  slightly bigger for
the Bombadil in it's 700c versions.   Speaking of which, do you know
your PBH?    The bombadil is a 650b bike for sizes 56 and lower, so if
you have a PBH of around 91 or less, according to the sizing charts,
it's a great way to go (the 650b wheel size is awesome).

The bombadil has a slightly taller HT due to the upsloping TT, so it's
easier to get the bars higher.   I own a Bombadil and I think it's the
greatest thing ever.   I'm not heavy, but I use it on trails quite a
bit, and just like riding really solid bikes for that purpose.

The AHH is supposedly somewhat lighter than the atlantis or bombadil,
but it has all kinds of braze-ons for racks etc, and while it doesn't
take huge tires, it does fit up to 40mm, which is pretty wide.

In summary, you're in a good place if you're deciding between these
three :D