Hey All,
It is beautiful. So beautiful that I would feel funny riding it. I have
never had such a machine, but I have had several that were close enough
that I am familiar with the feeling. Hard to be inconspicous on that bike.
But I wouldn't mind riding alongside. That would be fun for me.

I keep coming back to the idea of building something very special for my
wife. She is an avid cyclist and has always had 'value' machines rather
than 'just right'. I would love to see my wife on a Riv mixte setup just as
she wants. But I would better enjoy the experience as the mechanic, not the
owner.

Chris
Redding, Ca.