I will send you a color corrected photo. Meaning, I'll send you a close-up
photo of the color next to the X-Rite Colorchecker Passport and a neutral
gray card. This will allow you to figure out the best match if you have
either a color corrected monitor or can get access to one. To be fair,
while very similar, the color is still a bit different from the original
color that is still on the original fork. Perhaps it was painted by
Waterford originally when the frame was built, instead of by Rich @ D&D.