Nine flats in 1500 miles? A single flat inbound and just one outbound? That
doesn't sound too bad compared to some of my flat streaks, including
numerous rides with multiple flats -- all thanks to goatheads.

Odd: I get fewer flats on 22 mm, 190 gram Turbos than I got on 32 mm (559)
Paselas.

Patrick "just two this week, and it is a low mileage week" Moore

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM