We had another great ride out in cyclotourist country. David was a great
host, we had gourmet pizza & craft beer. The day of the ride was superb! We
had Paul Germain visiting from Virginia for the second year riding his
brother in laws A.A.H. and  Ian on his custom red Atlantis, Biketinker
Phillip came down from Northern Cal with Jacquie Phelan representing. Jim,
Estaban & Aaron were seen climbing some awesome single track. This is short
so others can fill in any details I miss.

Here's some images:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalpusher61/with/16285457244/

Cheers,

~Hugh