I have at least one binder bolt mounted pulley that I saved from '80s
stepthrough MTBs. I believe I have one with a built in adjustable cable
stop. I've hung on to those for no particular reason, never really knew why
but now they have a potential use! I'm still debating whether my SO wants a
Clementine or not, and am saving it just in case. But they are out there in
parts bins somewhere.
David
Chicago