When you say surprised, were you surprised it was that low or that high?
 On your 56 Hillborne, what size tires do you have and what is the actual
standover height?  My issue is I am ballpark 83cm PBH and wear thin soled
shoes, so I'm not sure if a 55 would work or not as I'd like to run as wide
of tires as it would allow.  So, trying to decide between Sam and Hunq and
Clem.  I weigh just shy of 300, so the wider the tires the better I would
think.  I will not do any rough off road riding.  Anything off road would
be relatively smooth.  Thanks for the info.