p.s. about fat tires:  I'm riding Barlow Pass 38's on the Legolas, and it
rides like a dream for fast road rides.

My Roadeo has 35mm Schwalbe Kojaks that actually measure out to about 33
mm, and the bike looks like it could accomodate a 38mm tire pretty easily -
provided you can find a brake set that would work.

Max