Parts, etc
Rivendell Road Custom

Joe Stark Built

This is the very first Joel Green Rivendell built. I ordered this and let Grant
pick the color, the next time the color was used was by another customer named
Joel, hence the name. Grant also has or had a Joel Green Rivendell.

It is a 56cm frame with a 56cm TT (unusual for Rivendell. I was at Rivendell
and Grant measured me for this bike). It is a very comfortable bike to ride
handles great, looks great, it is a Rivendell. Selling because I have not
ridden it since a car accident (not with the bike) in June 2010 and I just
don’t know if I will ever be able to ride it again.

The bike needs a good cleaning, it has been in the basement unused for over 4
years. Other than that it is perfect in all ways.

A couple of scratches but really not many.

Low miles

Here are some of the parts on the bike

All of the Suntour parts were NOS when the build was done

Albatross Bars

Suntour Bar End shifters

Brooks B68, honey

Plastic Fenders

Cyclone Rear D

Cyclone Long Reach Breaks

Superb Pro hubs

Mavic MA2 rims

TA Zepher triple (I got the last two in the country from what I was told)  The
pics make it look scratched, this is dirt and dust, just wiped a part down,
looks almost new…. I suspect this will be the case with many of the pics, over
4 years without being touched.

Font rings probably 48/38/28  I can check if needed

Nitto Cages

Nitto Stem (techmatic I think it was called, the longest one available at the
time)

Nitto Seat Post

Campy Pedals (the ones that sell for over $80 a set) These show wear, scratches
but VG condition, work well.

Sachs or Suntour FW, probably 13-26

Rear Rack, inexpensive but works well

Tires are 28mm, I think Roly Poly Panaracer

Suntour XC Pro brake handles

Bar Tape is shellaced

Asking $2600 for complete bike plus shipping, talk to me on this... Frame only,
we can discuss back channel on my email.

Mar 17me
Will consider parting out the Riv Road, would like to sell the Bleriot as is
The Bleriot was ridden about 5-10 times(in perfect condition) before I was in a
bad car accident in 2010 and has not been ridden since
The road has more miles, in excellent condition, a few paint chips, etc but
nothing bad.

I really cannot stand to see these just stay in the basement, too nice and need
to be ridden. Thanks, Joel

here is some info

[...]

Pics

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/guitone/library/Rivendell%20Road%20FS?sort=4&page=1

More current but indoor pics taken with a flash

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/jrstern11/library/Rivendell?sort=3&page=1

Also the Bleriot is a 55CM, many of the same type parts, Sugino Crank (triple),
mostly NOS Suntour except the barcons which are in excellent condition.. Nifty
Swifty tires, those Velocity Rims.

More accurate list

Nitto stem (techmatic) , seatpost
Sugino triple, 48/38/28 i believe
Sachs or Suntour FW, 13-26
Suntour bar ebd shifters these were used but very clean,
Velocity synergy rims, Nifty Swifty tires,
Brooks saddle
Blackburn rack
Suntour hubs, NOS shopworn but nice, i brlieve Superb Pro
Headset i think is Suntour
BB ?
Albatross zbar
Suntour brake levers
Plastic Fenders
Silver zbrakes
Saddle bad is a Riv Kevin, can change out for a banana bag
Wheels were professionally built

Asking $1600 for the bleriot as is plus shipping but talk to me

Please ask any questions.  Thanks

Joel Stern (clipsnstraps)