Last week, I asked the group about experiences with purchasing a bike from
someplace far away, and having someone assist you with inspection,
shipping, transport, etc.  Thanks again to all who offered their opinions
and stories.

The reason I was asking about this: I had seen a 58cm Atlantis complete in
Cincinnati (about 460mi away from me) for what I thought was a pretty good
price.  My real problem, though, is (and has always been) that I hem and
haw until the opportunity slips away.  And so, it happened again.
 Contacted the seller last night to see if he'd ship it, or hold on to it
until I could get out there, and the bike had been sold on Friday.
 Still...the CL posting is up...mocking me...
(http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bik/4931485051.html)

"You need a good kick in the ass!"  That's what my wife says, anyway :-)

Oh, and if you're the one that bought that bike: Congrats!  And...if you
have second thoughts, or it doesn't fit quite right, don't hesitate to drop
me a note ;-)

Mark