The 10SX is mostly stainless, yes.  What isn't stainless is nickel plated.
The SX is their top model in each line.

Unfortunately, they don't currently carry the 9SX (I grabbed a couple 908
nickel plated chains for $15 each).

That site has the best prices on:
B & M lights (I ordered two Luxos U's and two tail lights),
Tubus racks (I got a Logo Evo), and
Shimano parts (I've ordered a 3N80 dynamo, a 26" dynamo/XT wheelset, XT
disc brakes, and cassettes).

The current exchange rate--coupled with their lower prices--means they have
great prices (for now).