Thanks Bill. Funny how stuff works. I know a place that has all the cotters
you would want. He is a frame maker/shop owner from way back. I go there
sometimes for what I need. I don't ride those bikes but I fix them. I know
another place that has a store of the leather washers for Silca track
pumps. Odd how each of us values things differently. Someone here (or a
BOB) recently posted that he woud rather drive a second hand BMW rather
than a new Corolla. That struck me only in that I feel entirely
differently.

Thanks for the perspective.

Chris