Re: good mirrors for handlebars--I like these

http://www.calhouncycle.com/productcart/m/showsearchresults.asp?idcategory=9

--- Original Message ---

From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: March 30, 2015 7:27 PM
To: "Digest recipients" <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [RBW] Digest for rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 8
topics

Today's topic summary

Group: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/rbw-owners-bunch/topics

  - Got my new Cheviot [3 Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch/t/23f93de65617c5d3
  - The one(s) that got away (or, that Atlantis in Cincinnati) [2 Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch/t/a661b490b3aa2a4
  - Just Got My Goathead Demerit Badge! [3 Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch/t/4e33a847cc28108c
  - B-Stone on CL [7 Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch/t/c2667fcf8cbe16b8
  - Coffee Outside [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch/t/20e149a30e1a8490
  - What do Rivendell Riders use for head coverings for riding in the sun? [4
Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch/t/88caaa3f1034cddd
  - Cambium vs. Flyer question [4 Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch/t/b88bbfb05c9a8944
  - FS: MUSA splats, Showers Pass Club Convertible Rain Pants [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch/t/4558868baefaf11d

Topic: Got my new Cheviot