Clockwork 650b Frame/Fork

Custom built by Joel of Clockwork.
56cm seat-tube. I'll take more measurements this evening.
Takes 650b wheels, cantilever brakes, 1" quill stem, 3 water bottle bosses,
double fork eyelets, rack/fender eyelets, fender mounts at seat and
chainstay bridges, under fork crown.
Rear is 135mm spacing - also has braze-ons for running Rohloff shift cables
(these conveniently double as rear dynamo guides).
Can be set up as a single speed of is Rohloff internal hub ready.
Basically a Quickbeam/Simpleone type

Frame/fork are in nice condition, no dents/dings. Only thing I can find is
two powdercoat imperfections or wear, photos show them.

I picked this up recently from the original owner, and was going to
surprise a friend with it last weekend. Turns out it's a couple cm too
short, and he needs gears and wasn't thrilled about an internal gear hub. I
was kinda bummed, and am also bummed it can't stay in the household - I'm
way too tall, SO is way too short.

Lugged frame and fork - based on Clockwork's current prices, this would put
it in the $1700 area, possibly more with the added brazeons.

I'm asking $700 to RBW-OB listers, plus shipping costs and any Paypal fees.
Price is for frame and fork, headset shown is not included. I'll pay for a
shop to pack this up for shipping.
Photos hopefully should be available here:
http://s821.photobucket.com/user/dabanzer/library/For%20sale?sort=3&page=1

Please contact me offlist.
Thanks,
David