I have a Wald basket cut down exactly like the one on Sean's Hunq on the
blug that I'd like to get rid of.

I'd trade for

a frame pump
a multi tool with chain breaker
some decent dual pivot side pulls for my gf's bike
some good IPA
obviously some of those things could be worth more than a basket so I could
make up the difference

It would not be worth shipping so if you are in Oakland,CA and want to
trade lemme know

I also have an 80mm 26.0 technomic and I need around a 120mm. I can use 26
or 25.4
I'd sell this stem too.

Thanks!