Spring cleaning. Paypal preferred, US sales only. Shipping based on where
you're at and how you want it. I usually use USPS.

Brooks B17 Champion Special Honey: Installed, never ridden, as new. - $125

Tubus Cosmo silver rear rack: Excellent condition, installed, not used. $140

Schmidt SON dyno hub and Supernova E3 headlight and taillight combo. $350
I think this is the Classic model. 36h hub. No skewer. Head has one light
and on/off button, tail has three lights.
Set worked great together, although I have VERY little experience with
lighting to gauge performance.

Nitto Noodle #1 46 wide Clean, heat treated sticker marred a little from
interrupter levers. Otherwise extremely clean. $60

Nitto Noodle #2 46 wide Tape residue but fine shape. Clamp area has small
scratches from install. Used about 100 miles. $50

Nitto Dirt Drop stem: Excellent condition. 26.0 80 length $50

Nitto S65 seatpost: 27.2 Zig Zag scratches from insertion on back. Small
rub from seat bag strap. Still pretty. $50

PHOTOS HERE
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/42027576@N00/sets/72157621914514982/>

Contact:  hbclick at yahoo

Thanks!