Personally,  I do not see how anyone can disagree with Steve.   Maybe his
delivery is harsh but the message true.  Bangs on the head are cumulative
and the long term results have been proven.  If I had a bludgeoned brain I
would be taking measures to protect it.  I'm not saying helmets are perfect
or the only answer, but if you need further proof just look at what's going
on in the NFL.   As inferior as helmets may be, I do not see anyone
choosing to play in the NFL without a helmet   I do not like wearing
helmets either, and for me, someone who doesn't have a post-bludgeoned
brain, I probably stand a better chance of getting melanoma than a brain
trauma riding a bike.  That's why I wear a Treadley helmet hat!  It allows
me to continue to wear a helmet to help protect me from potential brain
trauma and also helps protect me from the sun ...without all the chemicals
in suntan lotion..  But hey ... if I ate Deacon's recommended Paleo diet
(or whatever variance it may be) I wouldn't have to worry about melanoma or
getting run over by a car because that diet alone would kill me first.

Deacon,  I mean no harm to you personally.   But you put this stuff out
there, and you are free to speak and do as you wish, but we are also
entitled to our opinions based on our own personal knowledge and
experience.  I don't think Christ's healing balm has anything to do with
Steve opinion, or mine for that matter.

Your brother in Christ,

Matt