on 10/26/09 9:51 AM, Pete at pedalling.p...@gmail.com wrote:

> Did I mention the hide?
> I have four seat with ti and two with steel rails and the difference
> are there no doubt.
> All those I know that ride centuries say the same.
> You really aught to work on that bad habit of talking down to people.

Hi Pete -

I'd like to ask you to moderate your tone. If you feel you are being talked
down to, it would be better to address it to the person directly rather than
the list in general.

I certainly don't expect everyone on the list to agree with one another, but
do expect that they treat one other with respect, despite differing
opinions.

Personal comments should be kept off-list.

thanks,

- Jim

--
Jim Edgar / list admin