What's your experience with it?

This is for the current production *upright* version:

1. Does the senso function work appropriately, or is it unpredictable and
unreliable?

2. Works good on a front rack mounted to a braze on that's on the side of
the rack? Or does the bag shadow over it confuse it? I would be mounting it
on the non-drive side of the front rack.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Since it looks like the upside down version is still a ways off, and
neither of the two upside down versions will have senso in them, I figured
that if the senso is reliable on the upright version, I might just get it
instead of waiting all summer to see if the upside down one finally becomes
available. I figure I might like senso better than having to have to hop
off the bike to turn the light on and off. I don't use threadless headsets
so no option for a stem switch.