Idle subject, but when I walked into the library to pick up my daughter
just now, as she was chatting with a friend, she started weighing in about
the Rivendell cap (cycling, please, I don't wear baseball caps) and how
dorky it is. (Her friend said it was "cool".) She also publicly denigrated
the cute li'l yellow custom caps I have from LittlePacketdotcom, with their
custom-attenuated brims (can't see out under regular cycling cap brims
unless I fold them back by half an inch). I had been thinking about my
favorite caps, and I have to say that  my own personal favorites have been
the ever-on-sale "retro" caps sold by Nashbar -- I have Molteni, BP, and
one other I can't now remember; it advertises "chrome cassettes" --
remember those?) and, of course the coolest of the cool is the Molteni one.
(The only cooler one would be a Teve Blad cap; alas, I outgrew my Teve Blad
jersey. $1 to the first one to identify this name in its current context.)

Can anyone beat this coolness?

The Nashbar caps are indeed well made and, if I fold up the brim and add
elastic, they work well.

Patrick Moore, idling away this Orthodox Good Friday afternoon in ABQ, NM,
who long ago swore he'd never use the word "cool" again.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten

*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the rim of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Kinei hos eromenon. It moves as the being-loved. *Aristotle

*The Love that moves the Sun and all the other stars. *Dante