I use the Garmin VIRB for my videos. Very nice camera that provides for a
variety of mounts, including helmet-mounted.

A word of caution regarding helmet-mounted cameras: You have to train yourself
to use them. It’s normal to move your head around as you’re riding—see
something to your right, and your head will turn that way. Recorded by a video
camera, all of that movement is quite distracting. That’s why I prefer a bike
mount (on the handlebars) or handheld. You *can* do helmet-mounted video, but
you have to concentrate on keeping your head pointed in more or less the same
direction while you’re filming (or moving it very slowly). Try it sometime—it’s
harder than you think.

Lots of bike-mounted and handheld video in my latest offering:
https://youtu.be/8ypRlQQEngE

To see how annoying helmet video can be: https://youtu.be/GXNU-zQVw90

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com