Talk with Keven or Grant at Rivendell. If you already have, trust what they
told you. I had similar concerns prior to getting my Hunqapillar because
what they sold me was bigger than the Hunqachart said. They were spot on.
Had I gone with the chart, I have no idea how things would go. When I got
my Quickbeam I got it sized on the big side just the same, so I have no
comparison.

With abandon,
Patrick