I enjoyed the story about "stretching one out" on the Quickbeam.  As an
early morning person (but not THAT early), I could relate to starting out
in darkness and seeing first light spill into the sky from some remote
location...enjoying the long shadows, and how everything is golden.  I
could also relate to the taking time to soak in the sights.  As usual, your
photos are excellent.  But the close up of the shaded QB in front of the
sunlight stream held my attention for a long while.  Thanks for that moment.

Chris Johnson
Sanger, Texas