You know the Waterfords only have two bottle mounts, right? My 57 Waterford
Hilsen had two. I've never seen a Waterford Hilsen with three. The 56 and
58 Toyo Hilsens I've seen had three. You should get it, because I already
have a 57 or else I'd get it and become Quad Hilsen Chen

* Actually I sold the 58 already so I'm only A Double Hilsen

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 9:15 AM, mikel66...@juno.com <mikel66...@juno.com>
wrote:

> ultimately i would want a Waterford built with 3 bottle mounts as a tourer
>
> it is a good deal and ive bought expensive bikes with parts sell-off in
> mind...let me ponder

"I want the kind of six pack you can't drink." -- Micah