On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 11:52:52 AM UTC-4, BSWP wrote:

> Maybe I missed it, but are Clems going to be sold as frame & fork, as well
> as complete bikes?
> I can see several good reasons why RBW might prefer to sell them as
> completes only.
>
> - Andrew, Berkeley

Yeah...   I was on the fence about getting a Clem... I didn't 'need' one,
but, I wanted to get the missus a Clementine, was laying the groundwork for
the idea of a new bike for her (have to prep her for the idea of spending
money).
Well, she shot that idea down, made it clear she did NOT want another
bike.  Sigh....

Anyway, I still was interested in a Clem for myself, but, it wasn't the
right timing for me, I would be better off waiting, even though it missed
the early-adopter discount, would be better for me to pay a little more for
the frame once they arrive.

Now, they've switched to completes-only.    I understand that that'll be
better for RBW, and they have to do what they need to do, but...    w/
wheelsets, handlebars, brakes, cranks, saddles already in hand,  I am not
interested in a complete bike at all, would only want a frameset.

So, looks like I'll remain Clemless....     (not like I don't have a few
great bikes anyway.....)