While we're giving constructive criticism to the OP, I'll pile on.

Patrick, one of my RBW and iBob pet-peeves is one that you do frequently,
but several other people do it as well.  It goes like this

A.  Poster posts a for sale post (terrific.  one of the great uses for
these boards)
B.  Poster sells his item (also terrific.  great for the buyer and the
seller)
C.  Poster announces that his item is sold (polite, proper), but does so in
an ENTIRELY NEW THREAD!

The right place to announce that your item is sold is at the end of the
thread where you offered it for sale.  By starting a new thread with your
announcement of its sale, you unnecessarily clutter the board, and now when
somebody searches for sale posts, s/he will think that your item is still
available, because of  the disembodied post you made, announcing that it is
not.