my wife's betty has sks 45mm w hetres. I filed the bracket mounting slot to get
a little more clearance. Used to run rumpkins w that setup, but was worried
about the clearance. Switched to the hetres and feel comfortable with the gap.

Although i would consider switching her to the 38mm pari motos from boulder
bikes. I've got a pair on my saluki under sks 45mm fenders and there is tons of
space.

And i think the cream fenders just look nice on the betty.