Last night I discovered the rear tires on both the Ram & Saluki were flat.
 I took them off but couldn't find a hole in either, even under water.  I
put the tires back together and pump them up to 80 & 60 lbs respectively.
 This morning each had lost noticeable amounts of air.  Repeated the test
(both Kendra tubes btw.) with the same results.  Decided to simply replace
the tubes.  Put the Saluki's 650b together with a new Schwalbe tube.  When
I tried to blow it up with my well worn Air Hammer floor pump, the pump
jammed.  Disassembled the pump,  cleaned it up, but finally decided it
needed a new O ring.  Ten miles round trip to the hardware store.  Now
reassembled the pump seems to work in reverse!  The handle feels very firm
when I lift it up, but when I let go the suction pulls the pump more than
half way down.

I think I'll go roto till the garden.

Michael