Wish I was! I haven't had a chance to get in any shorter "practice" bikepacking
tours, so I'm not going to take on the Xtreme logistical challenge that the
Outback seems to be. The whole not ending up where you started deal definitely
puts a bit of a damper on this route for me, though I'm sure it would be easy
enough to coordinate a ride back with others if doing the "official" ride.
Thing is, I don't have a sense of how long I'd want to take with this, probably
4 days personally, but a friend who was interested in riding with me was
thinking 5-6.

In lieu of this, I'm planning to do the Steens Mountain route from VeloDirt at
some point in July to get a good Oregon tour in. Also planning to ride the
Oregon Stampede route soon to discover the Dalles.

Yay summer! Yay bikepacking! I'm rooting for all those planning to gut out the
367 miles!