Hello Ginz and the Talk Group,

I"m Robert Studdiford, President of Twofish Unlimited. Our Quick Cage will
work fine on your seat post on any trail. Our cages have been raced on and
off road for almost twenty years now and the design has allowed cyclist to
go long distances with confidence and function not designed into their
frames. As a  case in-point, my good friend Dan Hensley just took first
place in the single speed category of the Trans Continental Divide race
using two Quick cages, one on either side of his ridge forks holding 24oz
bottles and he never lost one. We make all of our cages here in the USA
and  we can hold bottles from 16oz all the way up to 64oz. When you hit
40oz of fluid you don't want to bolt a cage on to your frame to hold that
weight as it will, over time ,fatigue the metal around the lugs due to the
vibration and they will fail leaving your bike compromised and not so good
to ride... We use our patented block and strap mounting method to spread
the weight out and yet firmly hold the load without damaging your frame.
Make sure your frame is clean and the mating surface of the block is clean
when installing and everything should work just fine. The other thing that
is nice with our cages is that if you don't need them they come off easily.
In closing, I made this cage because my GT RST 1 Team circa 1994 did not
have two waterbottle brackets for cages and at the time there was no Camel
Back goin on so, I needed to take water with me and the seat post was the
only space open for me to use so...that's the origin of the Quick Cage and
it still works today.