They measure center to top, and the top of the seat tube is the same as the
top of the TT junction since it's lugged.    The head tube on the 64cm QB
is about 23cm.     If you're eyeing one for sale, give riv a call and get
their advice.    But if you know your pbh, according to their sizing info
webpage pbh minus 25 is a good rule to go by.