I'm pondering one of these for a front rack on my forthcoming Clem.
Does anyone use one? Think it'd be an ok fit with Clem geometry?
Also, not sure if I missed something but I don't see the platform dimensions.
Anyone with one care to measure? Also tombstone width?
I'm sketching up a bag idea for a semi-porteur rack I have and it'd be lovely
if I could make it fit the HC rack as well.
Thanks,
David
Chicago