Jack,

Below is a picture of a complete child stoker kit that fit my (then) 3-year
old. The same kit fits my 6-year old, too. This one was purchased from
Precision
Tandems <http://www.precisiontandems.com/catalogpartsweb.htm#childstoker>,
which at the time cost nearly $600 as they were the only full kit with an
amazing custom shim. And even that kit, as evidenced by the funky
upside-down drop bars, didn't have a correct size shim for the stem
extender to attach child-narrow cowbell bars. Now there are available full
kits sold by Tandems East
<http://www.tandemseast.com/parts/stoker_comfort.html> that are a little
cheaper, but still do the trick. Although it seems expensive, I recommend
buying a new kit as the fitting of the bottom bracket to your stoker seat
tube is absolutely critical. Additionally, the link you provided to the
Co-Motion kit displays a partial kit. No seat, no shims, no pedals, no
handlebars, etc.

If I had to pay the same price over again I'd do it because I take my two
older boys on triple rides often (like even for school drop-offs) enough
that they ask to go on rides all the time.

Cheers,

Patrick

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-T06XbdZ9zng/VVqQ7PsfjDI/AAAAAAAAr1o/0DoEnMWjsN4/s1600/2014-06-24%2B17.19.22.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-shKn7rnHwUQ/VVqMIFSmmtI/AAAAAAAAr1c/5LUMgpxKGLM/s1600/2014-06-24%2B17.01.04.jpg>