I'd like to buy a Nitto 27F front rack.  I could buy it from the Soma Store
for $310:

http://store.somafab.com/nica27tora7.html

I could order it from my LBS because they'd get it from Merry Sales.  In
principal, I could order it from Alex's at the much nicer price of $165
(plus shipping), but it's out of stock at Alex's at the moment.  As an
absolute dream scenario, I'd love to buy this rack WITHOUT the detachable
lowriders.  I already own the Nitto F20 which has the same detachable
lowriders, and I could share between the two.  Long shot I know, but it's
worth a shot.

To fit this 27F and my F20 lowriders, I would also like to buy a set of
Ostrich DLX panniers.  Soma sells them for $160 each and Alex's sells them
for $75 each.  If Alex's had both the panniers and the rack in stock, I'd
buy the whole kit from them immediately.  I might just wait for the rack to
be back in stock at Alex's and buy then.  Anyway, worth a shot.  Let me
know if you have any of these bits.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA