Couple ideas:
Can the rack be moved back further - shorten the diving board strut
attachment? That will bring the base of the rack tombstone closer to lining
up with the decaleur.
Do you have stiffener panels installed? If you remove those the bag will
conform less box-ily (?) to the rack.

This is a situation where the adjustability of the Berthoud decaleur is
handy.

David
Chicago