Let Jim have the final say, but I don't object to hearing about BG's
new models on this list. Now I do draw the line at crabon fibre.

Perhaps BG might post to the Boblist instead, if it is verboten on this list?

Patrick "ear wide open (and what an image that is) to learn of a road
bike that will take 65 mm tires plus fenders" Moore

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM